Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Husband is a Welder | Venta

My husband is a welder. He is good at his job and he loves it. He started at a young age, his father is also a welder. They have a small local business that they run together. I help out in the office. I know quite a bit about welding supplies. Today my husband said that they need some welding cable for their next job. There is a specific type that they like to use. I went ahead and ordered it for them, I know where to get it for an affordable price. My husband and I have two sons and they someday want to go into the business as well. They are too young at the moment to help out but my husband is still teaching them. I know that in the future they will all work together, all four of them. The business does quite well because they are known for their quality work.

. Bookmark the

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment