Friday, February 17, 2012

NEED EXPERIENCED WELDER (Little Elm,Tx.)

Hi,
My name Is Paul and I live In Little Elm,Tx. I Need a welder that knows what he Is doing,that can weld brackets on the front frame of my 1939 Dodge Truck Im restoreing.It would be great If you have a welding machine On your truck and you could come to where I live,It would save me alot of work loading It on a trailer and hauling It to where you are. I Had another guy that was going to do it but,hes to busy to do it now.So I need this welding done asap,because I gotta finish up this 1939 truck of mine,because I will be moveing soon and want to complete It.So If you can do the job
and help me get these brackets welded on soon,I will pay you ofcourse.We can talk on the phone as to whether you can come to me,or if I have to load this truck up and bring It to you,and we can talk about what price you will charge me to do this welding, If you can come to me I will pay for your gas here to do the welding. You can call me on my cell phone ,or my home number– and ask for Paul. Be best If you could call First thing in the morning. If no answer,Please leave message and I will return your call asap. Thankyou–Paul
No needing to email me,I will not be on the computer after this for awhile, Prefer someone that can call me I can talk to In person that can and will complete this small job.
  • Location: Little Elm,Tx.
  • it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: Can talk $$$ when you call me

Apply Through Craigslist

0 comments:

Post a Comment