Friday, February 3, 2012

Welder - Chevy Impala Forums : 2011 Impala Forum

Welder


Hey guys, I have been thinking lately, and I think it is time that I buy a welder and learn how to weld. I am not concerned with the learning part, I am going to ask my grandfather to teach me. He was industrial arts professor at college of the Ozarks for 28 years, so I think he is qualified. What I am looking for is recommendations for a welder. Arc welded is out, because I wont be doing welding that would require one of those. I am needing a light duty welder, and also, might or tig? I don't know which one would be the Osthoff versatile one, and I need versatility as well, because I can afford to buy one of the two, but not both. Thanks in advance for the input.

__________________

Have you visited the Impala Forums Store today? Thousands of cars & parts for sale!


0 comments:

Post a Comment