Wednesday, March 28, 2012

welder stopped working - MIG Welding Forum

Defaultwelder stopped working


I have a problem with my WSE200 tig welder. Its been working fine up till now but now I turn it on and after 15 seconds the first light comes on for a few secs and the fan stops. The welder not working (not sure if it works in the 15 seconds before it dies, have not tried)
The light that comes on is the one with a lightening bolt type symbol if it makes an difference.
It might just be me but the pitch of the hum the machine seems a tad higher than normal. The welders normal hum noise which stops when the machine dies..
I have tried taking off the cover and blowing compressed air to remove dust, machine still exactly the same. Any thing else I can try before thinking about dropping it off a building, thanks

Reply With Quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment