Saturday, February 4, 2012

What Welder? - MIG Welding Forum

Morning everyone,

Right so I'm looking to get my first welder, the main thing is I'm making a calor gas woodburner, I was going to just rent one for the time being but i thought if its 50-60quid to rent one i might as well get one because i'll definitely use it more afterwards. I looked at this: http://www.bodyshop-tools-supplies.c...w.php?id=15150 and thought i was sorted but then i started reading and people say they're crap. So i've had to revise my budget up a bit. I can spend 180quid for certain then i need to limit the damage above that. People have recommended http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/pr...gas-mig-welder that and even said there might be a discount on at the moment.

I'm not going to be welding everyday, yet, but i don't want to get something that barely holds anything together. I might be doing a bit of work on a van, the woodburner and i've been making a table using a brazer but i might upgrade now.

Any advice?

Cheers

Jake

0 comments:

Post a Comment