Monday, March 26, 2012

How to get qualified as a welder? « Las Vegas Travel Net

I am an experienced welder and have been in the industry for over 6 years. I am 26 and would like to know if anyone knows how I can get some industry standard welding qualifications, without giving up my full time job, as I would like to further my career and create more opportunities for myself?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Im not so sure on how to go about that. But I have an idea. My boyfriend is 28 and has been doing plumbing. When he decides to necome certified he has to go to the union. Is there a union for welding? Cause if there is im sure you can get legit certification like that and be able to work partime, and still keep your job.

Error processing request

TAGS: None

0 comments:

Post a Comment