Saturday, March 24, 2012

Problem with welder that spits out sparks - MIG Welding Forum

DefaultProblem with welder that spits out sparks


my snap on 130 turbo welder has always welded fine. But recently it seems to spit out there little balls that bounce all over the place which cause the weld to be crap.
Also sometimes when you let go of the trigger you can actually watch the weld crackle and fizz away.
What can cause this? I have tried turning the gas up more but nothing seems to help
I am using argonshield lite and 0.6mm wire and have half a cannister of gas left.
Also my shrouds seem to keep falling off the end of the nozzle now aswell. I have tried a new shroud but it does the same thing, im guessing that the rubber on the nozzle has worn down.
Any help would be great
Thanks,
Adam.

Reply With Quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment