Friday, April 6, 2012

Starbucks Free App – W.E.L.D.E.R. | leftcoastbydesign

While I’m not exactly sure why someone would name their app “World Examination Laboratory for Dynamic Extraction and Reassessment” (or W.E.L.D.E.R. for short), Highline Games did just that.

W.E.L.D.E.R. Screenshot

Courtesy of Highline Games


Retailing for $0.99 in the iTunes App Store, W.E.L.D.E.R. is a crazy looking word game that seems to have caught on with the popular crowd & was recently the Starbucks Pick of the Week. While I can’t say it appeals to me all that much, maybe you’re more of an intrigued wordsmith than I:

Weld words in the word machine! Create clever combos and multiply your score using gem and gold tiles. Increase your vocabulary using iOS 5’s in-built dictionary – discover definitions of words you never even knew existed!

Now would you consider yourself excited, but potentially disappointed that you couldn’t pick up a code for free from Starbucks? Well I’ve got you covered with the few I picked up each day I stopped in for coffee so don’t be too disappointed!

W.E.L.D.E.R. Free Codes

W.E.L.D.E.R. Free Codes - First Come, First Served.


As the caption says, those codes are first-come, first-served and I make no guarantee that someone hasn’t already seen them and downloaded the app. Enjoy!

No related posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment