Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Welder / Auto Body Tech Wanted Cash paid each day worked (SW ...

Hello My name is Brent and I am restoring a 1970 Roadrunner. I have had the car for about 5 years and am starting to restore it. I am looking for an individual that has experience with auto body restoration and is willing to work at my place. I have a good MIG Welder that uses flux core as well as the option of argon gas, Oxy asetaline Torch, cut off and grinding power tools,good air compressor and most anything that would be needed to work on this car. The car itself is in a personal garage with plenty of room to work in. This is a very big project. Cash paid at the end of each day worked. Respond via E-Mail and leave a good Long description about your skill . Even if you dont have the best in the experiance department go ahead and leave a message, the worst I can say is no. I am located Close to down town Portland at the base of the west hills.

Thanks
Brent
leave a message

  • Location: SW Portland
  • it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay

Apply Through Craigslist

0 comments:

Post a Comment